Create Your First Rule
Guide to creating your first rule on Resmo
Rules are how Resmo audits your integrated resources for security and compliance checks. There are three types of rules, to begin with: managed rules, custom rules, and notification rules.
This guide will show you how to create your first rule step-by-step.
- 1.Open your Rules page on Resmo. You'll see a list of managed rules on this page.
2. Click Add Rule to create a custom rule.
3. Fill in the required metadata fields. Then select queries for your rule. Additionally, if your rule does require custom evaluation logic, you can write it as an expression.
4. Hit the Create button when all configurations are done.
- 1.Navigate to Settings>Notification Rules.
2. Click Add Notification Rule.
3. Fill in the metadata field for your rule. Then, select severities, integrations, and notification channels. Hit the Create button once you're done.