Integration guide for Resmo Bitbucket Integration.
Resmo seamlessly integrates with Bitbucket to secure your resources and mitigate asset vulnerabilities.
- Consolidate all Bitbucket assets in one place and track resource changes
- Automate security and compliance checks with rules
- Get alerted when there is a rule violation
- Query your entire Bitbucket asset inventory using SQL
- Visualize your cyber assets with dashboards and accelerate security controls
Resmo has a Bitbucket application that you can install once you sign up for a Resmo account. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
- Identify publicly accessible projects
- Detect active repository webhooks
- List repositories that deny forking
- See public Bitbucket workspaces
- Identify pull requests that don't close the source branch
- List repositories that override the branching model
- 1.Login to your Resmo account and go to the Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button and select Bitbucket from the integrations list.
- 3.Type a descriptive name for the integration and optionally a description.
4. You'll be redirected to Bitbucket; accept permissions.
5. Your Bitbucket integration is ready! Now you can start querying your resources!
- 1.Navigate to Settings>Integrations and open the detail page of the integration you wish to uninstall.
- 2.You have two options. To temporarily pause the integration, click the Disable button. Or you can permanently remove the integration using the Delete button.
If you have any questions or troubles with the integration, feel free to contact us via live chat on our website or email us at [email protected]
Last modified 9mo ago