Integration guide for Resmo Bitbucket Integration.
Resmo seamlessly integrates with Bitbucket to secure your resources and mitigate asset vulnerabilities.
- Consolidate all Bitbucket assets in one place and track resource changes
- Automate security and compliance checks with rules
- Get alerted when there is a rule violation
- Query your entire Bitbucket asset inventory using SQL
- Visualize your cyber assets with dashboards and accelerate security controls
Resmo has a Bitbucket application that you can install once you sign up for a Resmo account. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
- Identify publicly accessible projects
- Detect active repository webhooks
- List repositories that deny forking
- See public Bitbucket workspaces
- Identify pull requests that don't close the source branch
- List repositories that override the branching model
- 1.Login to your Resmo account and go to the Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button and select Bitbucket from the integrations list.
- 3.Type a descriptive name for the integration and optionally a description.
4. You'll be redirected to Bitbucket; accept permissions.
5. Your Bitbucket integration is ready! Now you can start querying your resources!
- 1.Navigate to Settings>Integrations and open the detail page of the integration you wish to uninstall.
- 2.You have two options. To temporarily pause the integration, click the Disable button. Or you can permanently remove the integration using the Delete button.