Integration guide for Resmo Confluence Integration.
Resmo integrates with Jira to help you protect your issues and project from potential risks and stay secure and compliant.
- Gather all your Confluence resources in one place
- Query your assets using a streamlined SQL query engine
- Track change histories of your assets
- Set up rules to audit your resource compliance automatically
- Receive alerts on rule violations to accelerate response times
Resmo integrates with Confluence through the OAuth 2.0 app. Once you hit the Create button on the Resmo Confluence integration page, you will be redirected to the OAuth page. After you accept the permissions, you can start querying Confluence assets on your Resmo account.
Resmo operates the resource receiving and regular data-update collection processes through API polling.
- List global Confluence spaces
- View the number of Confluence spaces opened by users
(To be added)
- 1.Login to your Resmo account and go to your Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button from the top right and select Confluence.
- 3.Give a descriptive name to the integration and click Create.
4. You’ll be redirected to your Atlassian account; accept permissions.
5. All done! Now, you can start querying your Confluence resources.
- 1.Navigate to your Integrations page on Resmo
- 2.Click the Confluence integration you wish to uninstall
- 3.The Disable button on the top right temporarily disables the integration. To permanently uninstall it, click the Delete button.