Guide for Resmo Figma integration
Secure your Figma projects and other assets with the power of continuous visibility, security, and compliance.
- Collect and monitor your Figma assets on a single platform.
- Query your Figma users, projects, and more using SQL or free text search.
- Set up security rules to continuously assess your Figma resources.
- Receive notifications when there is a critical rule change.
Once you sign up to Resmo, you can easily integrate your account with Figma using an account with the required privileges. Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time through regular polling.
- 1.Sign up or sign in to Resmo.
- 2.Go to your Integrations page and click the Add Integration button.
- 3.Add Figma.
- 4.Name your Figma integration and write a description (optional.)
5. Go to your Figma team page; the team id will be present in the URL after the word team and before your team name.
6. Fill the Figma Team Ids field with the team Ids you would like to add (Separate team ids with commas.)
7. Hit the create button, and you'll be redirected to Figma. Accept permissions.
8. You are ready to run queries.
- 1.Go to your Integrations page and click the Figma integration you want to uninstall.
- 2.To temporarily pause the integration, click the Disable button from the upper right corner. You can enable it back later on.
- 3.To permanently remove it, click the Delete button. This action cannot be undone.