Google Drive Integration
Guide for Resmo Google Drive integration
Resmo integrates with Google Drive in one click to bring visibility and security to your Google Drive environment.
- Collect any kind of documents from your Drive.
- Query your documents to see scopes and visibilities.
- Set up custom security rules and run custom SQL queries to improve asset visibility.
- Use managed queries to evaluate your Google Drive security quickly.
- Understand how your Drive assets relate to each other in graph view.
Resmo uses Google Workspace Reports API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives events in real time through webhook.
- Business Standard pricing plan required at least one Google Workspace account to run this integration successfully.
- We are not accessing your document's content. Google Drive integration only takes permission for audit logs and customer information.
- Initially, this integration polls the last six months' audit logs, creates document resources and listens for document events.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account and go to the Integrations page.
- 2.From there, click the Add Integration button.
3. Add Google Drive.
4. Write a descriptive name for your Google Drive integration and, optionally, a description.
5. Hit the Create button, and you'll be redirected to your Google Account. Accept permissions.
6. Your Google Drive integration is ready! Now you can start querying your resources!
- 1.Go to your Integrations page on Resmo.
- 2.Click the Google Drive integration you want to remove.
- 3.For temporary disabling, click the Disable button from the top right. This action can be reversed later by enabling the integration back. Or you can permanently uninstall the integration by clicking the Delete button. This action cannot be undone.
Contact our team via live chat or email us at [email protected] for troubleshooting. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Last modified 3mo ago