Guide for Resmo Heroku integration
Resmo integrates with Heroku to keep your cyber asset environments secure and compliant.
- Collect and monitor all your Heroku assets like add-ons, applications, and teams in one place
- Query your entire asset inventory using Resmo's powerful SQL query engine
- Set up rule notifications based on Heroku resource configurations to stay continuously secure
- Receive timely alerts on policy violations to mitigate risks
Resmo has a Heroku application that you can install once you sign up for a Resmo account. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
Resmo aggregates Heroku resources like teams, applications, and add-ons to help you keep them visible and secure.
(To be added)
- 1.Login to your Resmo account and navigate to the Integrations page.
2. Select Heroku. Next, give a descriptive name to your Heroku integration.
3. Optionally, you may add a description and tags. Then, hit the create button.
- When choosing an access level, keep in mind that Heroku requires global scope for fetching team members.
4. You'll be redirected to Heroku. Accept permissions.
5. You are ready! Now you can start querying your Heroku resources!
- 1.Navigate to your Integrations page and select the Heroku integration you wish to delete.
- 2.To temporarily pause the integration click the Disable button. To remove it permanently, click the Delete button from the top right.