Guide for Resmo Hubspot integration
Resmo integrates with your Hubspot account to keep your asset landscape secure and compliant.
- Aggregate a resource directory like users and teams from your Hubspot account
- Query your Hubspot users, teams, roles, and much more.
- Set up rule notifications based on Hubspot resource configurations.
- Continuously and automatically evaluate your resource compliance with security best practices
Resmo has a Hubspot application that you can install once you sign up for a Resmo account. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account and go to your Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button and add Hubspot from the list.
3. Type a descriptive name for the integration and optionally a description.
4. You'll be redirected to Hubspot. Accept permissions.
5. You are ready! Now you can start querying your Hubspot resources!
- 1.On your Resmo account, navigate to the Integrations page.
- 2.Open the Hubspot integration. To temporarily pause it, click the Disable button, or you may permanently remove it by clicking the Delete button.