Guide for Resmo Hubspot integration
Resmo integrates with your Hubspot account to keep your asset landscape secure and compliant.
- Aggregate a resource directory like users and teams from your Hubspot account
- Query your Hubspot users, teams, roles, and much more.
- Set up rule notifications based on Hubspot resource configurations.
- Continuously and automatically evaluate your resource compliance with security best practices
Resmo has a Hubspot application that you can install once you sign up for a Resmo account. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account and go to your Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button and add Hubspot from the list.
3. Type a descriptive name for the integration and optionally a description.
4. You'll be redirected to Hubspot. Accept permissions.
5. You are ready! Now you can start querying your Hubspot resources!
- 1.On your Resmo account, navigate to the Integrations page.
- 2.Open the Hubspot integration. To temporarily pause it, click the Disable button, or you may permanently remove it by clicking the Delete button.
Still have questions about the Resmo Hubspot integration, feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at [email protected]
Last modified 8mo ago