Integration guide for Resmo Opsgenie Integration.
Resmo integrates with Opsgenie to make sure your configurations and assets are secure and compliant.
- Query your Opsgenie resources like integrations, escalations, teams, and more with SQL.
- Automated configuration audits based on predefined or custom rules.
- See change histories and actors of configurations.
- Get notified in real-time when a rule is violated.
- Consolidate and monitor all cloud and SaaS assets in one place.
Resmo connects with Opsgenie through a Configuration & Read-Only API key. The API key enables the initial polling and consolidating of existing Opsgenie resources. Then, Resmo performs regular polling to receive resource changes and updates in real-time.
Resmo Opsgenie integration aggregates users, teams, escalations, accounts, schedules, and more.
See the full list:
- List users who aren't participating in escalations.
- See API integrations with configuration change access.
- View integrations with suppressed notifications.
- List users who aren't participating in on-call schedules.
- 1.Sign up or sign in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Go to your Integrations page from the navigation bar.
- 3.Click on the Add Integration button at the top right corner.
4. Find Opsgenie, then click Add.
5. Give a descriptive name to your integration
6. Optionally, you may add a description and tags to identify it better.
7. Go to your Opsgenie account and copy a Configuration & Read-Only API key.
8. Then, select an endpoint. Since Opsgenie has two regions, it should be either USA or the EU.
9. Lastly, click Create, and your integration is all set!
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Navigate to Settings>Integrations.
- 3.Click on the Opsgenie integration you wish to uninstall.
- 4.You may disable it to pause the integration and enable it when you need it back.
- 5.Or, click the Delete button to permanently remove the integration.