Guide for Resmo SonarCloud Integration
Resmo integrates with SonarCloud to help you gain visibility and control over your SonarCloud asset security and compliance.
- Collect your directory assets like users, projects from your SonarCloud account
- Query your SonarCloud users, projects, user groups and much more.
- Set up security rules to continuously evaluate asset security and compliance.
- Get real-time notifications on resource or configuration changes.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Sign up or sign in to Resmo. Then, navigate to your Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button.
3. Add SonarCloud.
4. Type a descriptive name for the integration and optionally a description.
5. Go to Security page under the SonarCloud My Account page.
6. Generate and copy the Auth Token from your SonarCloud account.
7. Paste it to the Auth Token field on the setup page on Resmo.
8. Go to organizations page under the SonarCloud My Account page.
9. Copy the desired organization key from your SonarCloud organizations.
10. Paste it to the Organization Key field on the setup page.
11. Hit the Create button.
12. All set! Now you can start running queries on your SonarCloud resources.
- 1.Login to your Resmo account and go to the Integrations page.
- 2.Click the SonarCloud integration you want to uninstall.
- 3.To temporarily pause your SonarCloud integration, click the Disable button form the top right. Or, you can permanently remove it by clicking the Delete button.