Guide for Resmo Tinybird integration
Resmo connects to Tinybird to provide continuous asset visibility, security, and compliance for your Tinybird environment.
- Collect your directory assets like data sources, pipes, and tokens from your Tinybird account.
- Query and answer complex security questions instantly using custom or managed SQL queries.
- Set up automated security rules to gain continuous security and compliance.
- Understand asset relationships in context by leveraging visual graph views.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account and navigate to Integrations.
- 2.Click Add Integration from the upper right. Then, find and Add Tinybird.
- 3.Type a descriptive name for the integration and optionally a description.
- 4.Go to Auth Tokens page.
- 5.You can either create a new token with the desired resources only or continue with the admin token.
- 6.For the admin token, click "admin token" under the workspace tokens.
- 7.For a limited token, click the "New token" button in the upper right corner.
- 8.If you want to poll "Pipes", click on "Add pipe scope", select the desired pipes, select "Read" scope only, and click on "Add".
- 9.If you want to poll "Data sources", click on "Add Data source scope", select the desired datasources, select "Read" scope only, and click on "Add".
- 10.If you want to poll "Jobs", click on "Enabled" under the "Data Sources Scopes".
- 11.If you want to poll "Tokens", click on "Enabled".
- 12.Click save changes.
- 13.Copy Auth token from your Tinybird account.
- 14.Paste it to the Auth Token field on the setup page.
- 15.Click Create.
- 16.All set! Now you can start running queries on your Tinybird resources.
- 1.Go to your Integrations page on Resmo.
- 2.Click the Tinybird integration you want to uninstall.
- 3.See the Disable and Delete buttons in the upper right corner. Disabling an integration pauses data polling until you enable it back. Deleting an integration, on the other hand, cannot be undone.
Last modified 28d ago