Guide for Resmo Zendesk integration
Resmo seamlessly integrates with Zendesk to help keep your assets visible, secure, and compliant in real time.
- Collect your directory assets like users, tokens, and groups from your Zendesk account.
- Query your Zendesk users, tokens, apps, groups, and much more.
- Set up security rules based on Zendesk resource configurations.
- Get notified when there is a critical change in your security and compliance rules.
Resmo has a Zendesk application that you can install once you sign up for a Resmo account. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time through regular polling.
- 1.Sign up or sign in to Resmo. Then, navigate to your Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button.
3. Add Zendesk.
4. Name your Zendesk integration and optionally write a description.
5. On the Configuration section, type your Zendesk subdomain name into the related field.
6. You'll be redirected to Zendesk. Accept permissions.
7. Your Zendesk integration is ready! Now you can start querying your resources!
- 1.Go to your Integrations page on Resmo.
- 2.Click the Zendesk integration you want to remove.
- 3.To temporarily pause the integration, click the Disable button from the top right. You can always enable it back later.
- 4.The other option is permanent deletion. To uninstall your Zendesk integration permanently, you can click the Delete button.