By default, only account owners and administrators can access notebooks. To give specific notebook permissions to specified users, admins or owners need to create policies.
- Enter rich text to your notes (H1, H2, Quotes, Numbered, and Bullet Lists) for enhanced note organization.
- Create compelling visualizations in your notes, such as bar/line/pie charts, tables, graphs, and columns for better information presentation.
- Streamline data analysis by writing and executing SQL queries with auto-complete functionality for improved efficiency.
- Edit, clone, and delete notes as you like.
- Export your notes as PDF reports for easy sharing and offline access.
Text cell: Craft and format text blocks for easy organization.
SQL cell: Display query results entered into the notebook, and if supported by the outputs, select various visualization types such as bar, pie, or line charts.
Notebooks have a limit of 50 cells each. Users with the required permissions can create, edit, or clone notebooks as needed.
- Table: Present the output in a tabular format.
- JSON: Show the output as JSON.
- Bar: Generate a bar chart based on the output.
- Pie: Produce a pie chart using the output.
- Billboard: Exhibit the output in a billboard-style format.
- Graph: Develop a graph chart based on the output.
- Hidden: Conceal the output.
- 1.Navigate to Explore>Notebooks.
- 2.Click the Add Notebook button from the top right.
- 3.Name your Notebook to find it quickly later.
- 4.Start by adding a cell; Code Editor, Text Editor, or SQL Editor.
- 5.Take your notes as you like with these building blocks.
- Bonus: You can move each element inside the document by drag-and-drop.
- 6.To run an SQL query, hit Cmd+Enter.
- 7.Once you're done with your note, click the Save button.
If a notebook is closed without being saved, a draft will be generated that is visible exclusively to you.
- 8.You can find your notes on the Notebooks page. If you have a lot of notes, try using the search bar.
- 9.To edit a note, open it and click the ellipsis icon> Edit/Clone/Delete.
- 10.To download a note, click the ellipsis icon>Download.
- Resmo creates an export link that remains active for 30 minutes before expiring.
Tip: You can share a notebook by sharing its URL.
Contact our support team via live chat or email us at [email protected] for further queries or troubleshooting.