PagerDuty Notification Channel
Receive real-time notifications on policy violations via PagerDuty.
Once you set up a PagerDuty notification channel and map your Resmo severity levels with PagerDuty severity levels, you will be notified via PagerDuty whenever a rule you have set up is violated, based on your notification rules settings.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Navigate to Settings>Notification Channels.
- 3.Click the Add Notification Channels button from the top right.
- 4.Add PagerDuty on the following screen.
- 5.Give a descriptive name to the integration.
6. Enter the Routing Key in the related field. (A Routing Key is the 32-character Integration Key for integration on a service or on a global ruleset.)
7. Map your Resmo severity levels with PagerDuty severity levels. (You can read more about PagerDuty Severity and Urgency Mapping.)
8. Click Create, and it's all set up.
Note: You can manage created notification channels from the Notification Channels panel.
- 1.Go to Settings>Notification Channels.
- 2.Select the PagerDuty channel you wish to delete.
- 3.Click Delete.