Guide for Resmo Sentry Integration
Resmo integrates with Sentry to keep your resources and configurations secure and compliant.
- Collect directory assets like users, teams, projects, and integrations from your Sentry account.
- Query your Sentry resources using SQL or Free Text search.
- Set up custom security rules or use predefined ones to improve your security posture.
- Get real-time notifications when there's a change in your security rule status.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
Resmo consolidates Sentry resources in a single asset inventory, including Integrations, Organizations, Users, and Teams.
See the full list:
- 1.Select Sentry on the Integrations page on Resmo.
- 2.Open your Sentry account on a new tab on your browser.
- 3.Go to Auth Tokens under the Sentry Account Details page.
- 4.Create a new Auth Token.
- 5.Copy the Read-only Auth Token from your Sentry account. Required scopes:
(project:read, team:read, org:integrations, org:read, member:read, event:read)
- 6.Paste it to the Auth Token field on the setup page.
- 7.Hit the Create button, and your integration is all set! Now you can start running queries on your Sentry resources.
- 1.Select Sentry on your Integrations page.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab on the modal and click the Sentry integration you wish to remove.
- 3.To temporarily pause your Sentry integration, click the Disable button. For permanent uninstallation, click the Delete button.