Parny Notification Channel
Receive automated notification messages to your apps via Parny
Once you set up a Parny notification channel, you will be able to receive alert notifications from Resmo on your connected app. This way, you will be notified of any rule violations near real-time.
- To connect a notification rule to a notification channel, you must select the channel on the individual notification rule page.
- 1.Go to your Settings page on Resmo by clicking the gear icon from the top right corner.
- 2.Then, navigate to Notification Channels from the left sidebar.
- 3.Click the Add Notification Channels button.
- 4.Add Parny.
- 5.Name the notification channel to remember it later.
- 6.Enter the URL (HTTPS endpoints to send data).
- 7.Click Create.
Note: You can manage created notification channels from the Notification Channels panel.
- 1.Go to your Notification Channels page and click the Parny notification channel you want to remove.
- 2.Click the Delete button from the top right.