Azure DevOps Integration
Guide for Resmo Azure DevOps integration
- Aggregate your Azure DevOps assets on a single platform.
- Query your Azure DevOps users, teams, projects, and much more using Resmo's powerful SQL engine.
- Set up premade or custom rules to automatically and continuously assess your resources and configurations for security and compliance.
- Get notifications based on Azure DevOps resource configurations, changes, and security violations.
Resmo has an Azure DevOps application that you can install once you sign up for a Resmo account. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
- 1.Sign up or sign in to Resmo.
- 2.Go to your Integrations page and click the Add Integrations button.
- 3.Find Azure DevOps from the list and click on it.
4. From the opening screen, type a descriptive name for the integration and optionally a description.
5. You'll be redirected to Azure DevOps. Accept permissions.
6. You are ready! Now you can start querying your Azure DevOps resources!
- Resmo collects data for organizations that you are an owner of.
- The Organization Settings -> Application connection policies -> Third-party application access via OAuth must be enabled for accessing organization resources via OAuth.
If you want to revoke your OAuth tokens after deleting the integration. Navigate profile page -> Manage authorizations -> Revoke.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account and navigate to your Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Azure DevOps integration you wish to uninstall.
- 3.On the opening window, you'll see two options on the top right; Disable and Delete. Disabling your integration makes Resmo pause all related polling until you enable it back again. Deleting, on the other hand, permanently removes it and cannot be undone.
Last modified 8mo ago