Azure DevOps Integration
Guide for Resmo Azure DevOps integration
- Aggregate your Azure DevOps assets on a single platform.
- Query your Azure DevOps users, teams, projects, and much more using Resmo's powerful SQL engine.
- Set up premade or custom rules to automatically and continuously assess your resources and configurations for security and compliance.
- Get notifications based on Azure DevOps resource configurations, changes, and security violations.
Resmo has an Azure DevOps application that you can install once you sign up for a Resmo account. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
- 1.Sign up or sign in to Resmo.
- 2.Go to your Integrations page and click the Add Integrations button.
- 3.Find Azure DevOps from the list and click on it.
4. From the opening screen, type a descriptive name for the integration and optionally a description.
5. You'll be redirected to Azure DevOps. Accept permissions.
6. You are ready! Now you can start querying your Azure DevOps resources!
- Resmo collects data for organizations that you are an owner of.
- The Organization Settings -> Application connection policies -> Third-party application access via OAuth must be enabled for accessing organization resources via OAuth.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account and navigate to your Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Azure DevOps integration you wish to uninstall.
- 3.On the opening window, you'll see two options on the top right; Disable and Delete. Disabling your integration makes Resmo pause all related polling until you enable it back again. Deleting, on the other hand, permanently removes it and cannot be undone.