Collaborate with your team in your asset security journey.
Users are the individuals that have access to your Resmo account. There are three user roles on Resmo; user, admin, and owner. See User Roles for a detailed definition and limitations of each.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Navigate to Account>Users. You will see a list of all users in your account.
- 3.Click on an individual user to see user details. The user detail page is where you can change a user's role.
- 1.Navigate to Users from your Resmo Account page.
- 2.Hit the Invitations button at the top right corner. This page shows current invitations.
3. Click the Invite User button to invite a user to your account.
4. Type the user's email address and select a user role to assign.
5. Then, Create.
If you have any queries or issues concerning users, please get in touch with us via live chat on our website or email us at [email protected]