Slack Notification Channel
Receive Slack notifications in near real-time on rule breaches.
Once you set up a Slack notification channel and add it to a notification rule, you will be notified of rule changes with their severity in near real-time.
- To connect a notification rule to a notification channel, you must select the channel on the individual notification rule page.
- 1.Sign in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Go to Notification Channels from the Settings tab.
- 3.Click on the Add Notification Channels button.
- 4.Select Slack as your channel.
Slack notification channel setup page
5. Give a descriptive name to it (e.g., the integration you will use it for.)
6. Enter an incoming webhook URL and click Create.
Note: You can manage created notification channels from the Notification Channels panel.
- 1.Login to your Resmo account.
- 2.Navigate to Notification Channels from the Settings tab.
- 3.Click the channel and delete it by clicking the Delete button on the top right.