Comment on page
Guide for Resmo Tailscale integration
Resmo integrates with Tailscale to bring you complete asset visibility, security, and compliance in one place.
- Collect your directory assets like devices, tailnet keys, and DNS nameservers from your Tailscale account.
- Query your Tailscale devices, tailnet keys, DNS nameservers, and more using SQL and free text search.
- Set up custom rules and run custom SQL queries to improve asset visibility.
- Get notified on critical security rule changes in near real-time via your favorite channels.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
Tailscale API keys automatically expire after the chosen number of days. You need to generate a new key once the one you used for the Resmo integration is expired.
API keys can also be revoked before their expiration dates.
- 1.Select Tailscale on the Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Log in to your Tailscale account on a new tab.
- 5.Create and copy the API Key from your Tailscale account by clicking the "Generate API Key..." button under the API keys.
- 6.Paste it into the API Key field on the Resmo Tailscale integration setup page.
- 7.Click Create.
- 8.All set! Now you can start running queries on your Tailscale resources.
- 1.Select Tailscale on your Integrations page.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal.
- 3.Click the Tailscale integration you want to uninstall.
- 4.You have two options:
- To temporarily pause your Tailscale integration, click the Disable button from the top right of your integration Edit page. You can enable the integration back later.
- To permanently remove the integration, click the Delete button. This action cannot be undone.