Integration guide for Resmo Opsgenie Integration.
Resmo integrates with Opsgenie to make sure your configurations and assets are secure and compliant.
- Query your Opsgenie resources like integrations, escalations, teams, and more with SQL.
- Automated configuration audits based on predefined or custom rules.
- See change histories and actors of configurations.
- Get notified in real-time when a rule is violated.
- Consolidate and monitor all cloud and SaaS assets in one place.
Resmo connects with Opsgenie through a Configuration & Read-Only API key. The API key enables the initial polling and consolidating of existing Opsgenie resources. Then, Resmo performs regular polling to receive resource changes and updates in real-time.
Resmo Opsgenie integration aggregates users, teams, escalations, accounts, schedules, and more.
See the full list:
- List users who aren't participating in escalations.
- See API integrations with configuration change access.
- View integrations with suppressed notifications.
- List users who aren't participating in on-call schedules.
- 1.Sign up or sign in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Go to your Integrations page and select Opsgenie.
- 3.Click the Add Integration button from the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 4.Go to your Opsgenie account and copy a Configuration & Read-Only API key.
- 5.Then, select an endpoint. Since Opsgenie has two regions, it should be either USA or the EU.
- 6.Lastly, click Create, and your integration is all set!
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Navigate to Integrations and select Opsgenie.
- 3.Go to the Connected Integrations tab from the opening modal and select the one you want to remove or disable.
- 4.You may disable it to pause the integration and enable it when you need it back.
- 5.Or, click the Delete button to remove the integration permanently.