Guide for Resmo Zoom integration
Resmo's one-click integration with Zoom allows you to monitor and secure your assets in a single platform.
- Collect your directory assets like users, roles, and groups from your Zoom account.
- Query your resources using SQL or free text search.
- Set up automated security and compliance checks for your Zoom assets.
- Receive timely notifications when there is a vulnerability or rule violation.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect your existing Zoom resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Select Zoom on the Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Hit the Create button.
- 4.You will be redirected to your Zoom account. Allow the required permissions.
- 5.That's it. Now you can start querying your Zoom resources.
- 1.Select Zoom on your Integrations page.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal.
- 3.Click the Zoom integration you want to remove.
- 4.For temporary disabling, click the Disable button from the top right. You can enable your integration back later on. For permanent removal, click the Delete button instead. Note that deletion cannot be undone.