Comment on page
Guide for Resmo Kandji integration
Resmo integrates with Kandji to help you bolster your device security efforts by bringing visibility, security, and compliance into your environment.
- Collect and monitor your Kandji devices, device apps, device users, and more in one place.
- Query your Kandji devices, device apps, device users, and more using SQL and free text search.
- Set up security rules to continuously assess your Kandji resources.
- Monitor changes, and get notified when a resource falls out of your security rule compliance.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Select Kandji on the Integrations page of your Resmo account.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Go to your Kandji Settings > Access on a new tab.
- 4.Copy your API Url and paste it to the API Url field on the setup page.
- 6.Copy your API Key.
- 7.Select Consumer Secret from your Connect App and paste it to Client Secret in the integration configuration screen.
- Manage API permissions. Click Configure.
- Check List Blueprint.
- Check List Integrations.
- Check every item under Device.
- 8.Paste it to the API Key field on the setup page.
- 9.Hit the Create button.
- 10.You are ready to run queries.
- 1.Select Kandji on your Integrations page.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal.
- 3.Click the Kandji integration you want to remove.
- 4.To temporarily disable it, click the Disable button from the top right. To permanently uninstall it, click the Delete button instead. Note that the disabling action can be undone later while deletion cannot be undone.