Guide for Resmo LaunchDarkly integration
Resmo connects with LaunchDarkly to improve the visibility, security, and compliance of your LaunchDarkly resources by collecting them on a single platform.
- Collect your directory assets like members, feature flags, and projects from your LaunchDarkly account.
- Query your LaunchDarkly members, feature flags, projects, and more.
- Set up security rules and run SQL queries to improve asset visibility.
- Receive notifications of critical rule changes in near real-time through your favorite notification channels like Slack, Opsgenie, webhook, PagerDuty, or email.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Select LaunchDarkly on the Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 4.Create and copy the Reader Access Token from your LaunchDarkly account.
- 5.Paste it to the Access Token field on the setup page on Resmo.
- 6.Click Create.
- 7.All set! Now you can start running queries on your LaunchDarkly resources.
- 1.Select LauncDarkly on your Integrations page.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal.
- 3.Click the LauncDarkly integration you want to uninstall.
- 4.For temporary disabling, click the Disable button from the upper right-hand. You can enable it back later. Or you can permanently remove the integration by clicking the Delete button. This action cannot be undone.