PagerDuty Notification Channel
Receive real-time notifications on policy violations via PagerDuty.
Once you set up a PagerDuty notification channel and map your Resmo severity levels with PagerDuty severity levels, you will be notified via PagerDuty whenever a rule you have set up is violated, based on your notification rules settings.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Navigate to Settings>Notification Channels.
- 3.Click the Add Notification Channels button from the top right.
- 4.Add PagerDuty on the following screen.
- 5.Give a descriptive name to the integration.
6. Enter the Routing Key in the related field. (A Routing Key is the 32-character Integration Key for integration on a service or on a global ruleset.)
8. Click Create, and it's all set up.
Note: You can manage created notification channels from the Notification Channels panel.
- 1.Go to Settings>Notification Channels.
- 2.Select the PagerDuty channel you wish to delete.
- 3.Click Delete.