Comment on page
Guide for Resmo Kolide integration
Resmo's agent-free, one-click integration with Kolide provides centralized visibility, security, and compliance for your Kolide asset environment.
- Collect your directory assets like devices, users, and checks from your Kolide account.
- Query your Kolide users, teams, roles, and much more.
- Automatically audit your Kolide resources' security and compliance
- Set up rule notifications based on Kolide resource configurations.
Resmo uses API keys created from the Kolide Admin page. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
Resmo consolidates Kolide resources in one place, including devices, identities, checks, and more.
- 1.Go to your Integrations page and select Kolide.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Open a new tab on your browser and go to your Kolide account.
- 5.Fill the form with your copied Kolide API Key and click Create.
- 6.You are now ready! Now you can start querying your Kolide resources!
- 1.Go to Integrations -> Kolide.
- 2.From the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal, select the Kolide integration you wish to remove.
- 3.You can temporarily disable or permanently delete your integration from the top right buttons (Disable - Delete.)