Comment on page
Guide for Resmo BambooHR integration
- Collect your directory assets like users, employees, and company files from your BambooHR account (not the content of files) to create a complete asset inventory.
- Query your BambooHR users, employees, and files with Resmo's flexible SQL engine.
- Set up rules to automate your resources' security and compliance evaluation.
- Get timely notifications based on BambooHR resource configurations.
Once you sign up to Resmo, you can easily integrate your account with BambooHR using the subdomain of your account and API Key.
- The subdomain can be obtained as follows: "mycompany" is the subdomain of https://mycompany.bamboohr.com.
- The API Key can be created from https://documentation.bamboohr.com/docs#authentication
- As described in the BambooHR documentation, the API key will be created with the permissions of the associated user. This means the user must have sufficient permissions to create an API key, list users' metadata, and list company files. (File content will not be collected.)
- You can select company file categories to collect. Resmo will collect only selected categories.
- Creating an API Key with the separate user that was created for the integration with its access requirements is recommended.
- 1.Go to your Integrations page on Resmo and select BambooHR.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 4.Copy and paste the API Key on the integration screen’s API Token field.
- 5.Enter the subdomain of your BambooHR account on the integration screen’s Subdomain field.
- 6.Hit the Create button, and you are ready to run queries.
- 1.Go to Integrations -> BambooHR.
- 2.From there, navigate to the Connected Integrations.
- 3.Select the BambooHR integration you want to uninstall.
- 4.To temporarily pause the integration, click the Disable button from the top right. To permanently remove it, click the Delete button.