Guide for Resmo Zendesk integration
Resmo seamlessly integrates with Zendesk to help keep your assets visible, secure, and compliant in real time.
- Collect your directory assets like users, tokens, and groups from your Zendesk account.
- Query your Zendesk users, tokens, apps, groups, and much more.
- Set up security rules based on Zendesk resource configurations.
- Get notified when there is a critical change in your security and compliance rules.
Resmo has a Zendesk application that you can install once you sign up for a Resmo account. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time through regular polling.
- 1.Select Zendesk on the Integrations page of your Resmo account.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.On the Configuration section, type your Zendesk subdomain name into the related field.
- 4.Hit the Create button.
- 5.You'll be redirected to Zendesk.
- 6.Accept the required permissions for the integrations.
- 7.Your Zendesk integration is ready! Now you can start querying your resources!
- 1.Select Zendesk on the Integrations page.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal.
- 3.Select the Zendesk integration you want to remove.
- 4.To temporarily pause the integration, click the Disable button from the top right. You can always enable it back later.
- 5.The other option is permanent deletion. To uninstall your Zendesk integration permanently, you can click the Delete button.