Guide for Resmo Hubspot integration
Resmo integrates with your Hubspot account to keep your asset landscape secure and compliant.
- Aggregate a resource directory like users and teams from your Hubspot account
- Query your Hubspot users, teams, roles, and much more.
- Set up rule notifications based on Hubspot resource configurations.
- Continuously and automatically evaluate your resource compliance with security best practices
Resmo has a Hubspot application that you can install once you sign up for a Resmo account. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account and go to your Integrations page.
- 2.Find and select Hubspot.
- 3.Click the Add Integration button from the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 4.Hit the Create button.
- 5.You'll be redirected to Hubspot. Accept permissions.
- 6.You are ready! Now you can start querying your Hubspot resources!
- 1.On your Resmo account, navigate to the Integrations page and select Hubspot.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab and select the Hubspot integration you want to remove.
- 3.To temporarily pause it, click the Disable button, or you may permanently remove it by clicking the Delete button.