Guide for Resmo SonarCloud Integration
Resmo integrates with SonarCloud to help you gain visibility and control over your SonarCloud asset security and compliance.
- Collect your directory assets like users, projects from your SonarCloud account
- Query your SonarCloud users, projects, user groups and much more.
- Set up security rules to continuously evaluate asset security and compliance.
- Get real-time notifications on resource or configuration changes.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Select SonarCloud on the Integrations page of your Resmo account.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Log in to your SonarCloud account on a new tab on your browser.
- 4.Go to Security page under the SonarCloud My Account page.
- 5.Generate and copy the Auth Token from your SonarCloud account.
- 6.Paste it to the Auth Token field on the setup page on Resmo.
- 7.Go to organizations page under the SonarCloud My Account page.
- 8.Copy the desired organization key from your SonarCloud organizations.
- 9.Paste it to the Organization Key field on the setup page.
- 10.Hit the Create button.
- 11.All set! Now you can start running queries on your SonarCloud resources.
- 1.Select SonarCloud on the Integrations page.
- 2.Open the Connected Integrations tab on the modal and select the integrated SonarCloud account you want to remove.
- 3.To temporarily pause your SonarCloud integration, click the Disable button form the top right. Or, you can permanently remove it by clicking the Delete button.