Guide for Resmo Vercel integration
Resmo integrates with Vercel to provide asset visibility, security, and compliance for your environment.
- Collect your directory assets like members, teams, and projects from your Vercel account.
- Query your Vercel members, teams, projects, and more using SQL or free text search.
- Set up security rules to continuously evaluate your resource security.
- Understand resource relationships in context with graph maps.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
Resources you can collect with your Resmo Vercel integration include domains, checks, members, projects, and more.
See the complete list:
- 1.Select Vercel on the Intagrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Log in to your Vercel account on a new tab.
5. Click Create and select the full access scope.
6. Select the desired expiration time for your token.
7. Click "Create Token".
8. Copy your token.
9. Paste it to the Token field on the setup page.
10. Hit the Create button.
11. All set! Now you can start running queries on your Vercel resources.
- 1.Select Vercel on your Integrations page.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal.
- 3.Click the Vercel integration you want to uninstall.
- 4.To temporarily pause the integration, click the Disable button. This way, you'll be able to enable it back later. To permanently uninstall it, click the Delete button. This action cannot be undone.