Guide for Resmo Fly.io integration
Resmo integrates with Upstash in one click to help you keep your Upstash assets continuously secure and compliant.
- Create an asset inventory for your Upstash resources, including Redis Databases, Kafka Clusters, users, and more.
- Query your resources, configurations, and changes with the flexible SQL engine.
- Assess your resource and configuration security and compliance using rules
- Set up notification rules to get notified of critical changes
Resmo uses API keys created by a user. Ensure that you have Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
Resmo aggregates Upstash resources in one place, including Kafka topics, Kafka clusters, Redis databases, and more.
- 1.Select Upstash on your Integrations page on Resmo.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Ensure that the related team or personal account is selected.
- 4.Open your Upstash account on a new tab on your browser.
- 6.Fill the form with API Key and user email address and click Create.
- 7.All done! Now you can start querying your Upstash resources!
- 1.Select Flyio on your Integrations page.
- 2.From the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal, click the Upstash integration you want to uninstall.
- 3.To temporarily pause the integration, click the Disable button; to permanently remove it, click the Delete button.