Guide for Resmo Linear integration
Resmo integrates with Linear in one click to bring complete visibility, security, and compliance into your environment.
- Collect your directory assets like users, teams, and projects from your Linear account.
- Query your Linear users, teams, projects, and more using SQL or free text search.
- Set up custom security rules and run custom SQL queries to improve your asset visibility.
- Get notified of critical security rule violations in near real-time.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Select Linear on the Integrations page of your Resmo account.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
4. Hit the Create button.
5. You'll be redirected to Linear. Accept permissions.
6. Your Linear integration is ready! Now you can start querying your resources.
- 1.Select Linear on your Integrations page.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal.
- 3.Click the Linear integration you want to remove.
- 4.You can either temporarily disable the integration or permanently delete it. Depending on your choice, click the related button (Disable / Delete) from the upper right corner, as seen in the image below.