Comment on page
MongoDB Atlas Integration
Integration guide for Resmo MongoDB Atlas Integration.
Resmo seamlessly integrates with MongoDB Atlas to keep all your resources fully secure and compliant.
- Consolidate all MongoDB resources in one place
- Query assets using managed or custom SQL queries
- Set up predefined or custom rules to run automated audits
- Get real-time alerts on rule violations
- Detect changes to configurations, rules, and resources with historical data
Resmo connects with your MongoDB organizations through API Key (Public Key and Private Key) and requests an Organization Read-Only permission to start the initial polling of your existing resources. We continue polling at regular intervals to receive resource updates.
- Observe cluster counts per project for an organization
- List users per organization
- List users per teams
- Identify owners of projects
- See owners of organizations
- Detect roles owned by programmatic API keys
- 1.Sign up or sign in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Go to Integrations and select MongoDB.
- 3.Click the Add Integration button from the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 5.Copy the Public Key and Private Key of your newly created API Key.
- 6.Paste them to the corresponding fields on the integration setup page.
- 7.Hit the Create button, and your MongoDB + Resmo integration will be complete!
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Navigate to Settings>Integrations and click MongoDB.
- 3.Go to the Connected Integrations tab from the opening modal and select the one you want to remove or disable.
3. To temporarily pause the integration click the Disable button, or you may permanently remove the integration by clicking the Delete button at the top right.