Guide for Resmo Webflow integration
Resmo integrates with Webflow to help you keep your assets visible, secure, and compliant.
- Collect Webflow resources like access groups, domains, and sites in one place.
- Query your asset, configurations, and changes using the SQL query engine or free-text search
- Set up security and compliance rules for automated security checks
- Receive timely notifications when there is a critical rule change
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
Resmo aggregates Webflow resources, including domains, access groups, and webhooks.
See the complete list:
- 1.Select Webflow on the Integrations page of your Resmo account.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Hit the Create button.
- 4.You will be redirected to Webflow. Accept the required permissions.
- 4.That's it! Now, your Resmo Webflow integration is all set. You can start collecting your resources and querying right away.
- 1.Select Webflow on your Integrations page.
- 2.Open the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal and select the Webflow integration you want to uninstall.
- 3.To temporarily disable the integration, click the Disable button, or you can permanently remove it by clicking the Delete button.