Guide for Resmo Datadog Integration.
Resmo seamlessly integrates with Datadog to help keep your Datadog resources secure, compliant, and visible.
- Collect and monitor all your Datadog assets on a single platform.
- Query your Datadog monitors, roles, permissions, API Keys, and more.
- Set up rules to continuously assess your Datadog resources.
- Set up and receive rule notifications based on your Datadog resource configurations.
Once you sign up to Resmo, you can easily integrate your account with Datadog using an API key with an Application key. Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
- See admin users
- List API keys with created user
- Identify restricted permissions
- List not verified users
- Detect permissions for a role
- List service account users
- See active users
- 1.Login to your Resmo account and navigate to Integrations.
- 2.Find and select Datadog.
- 3.Click Add Integration from the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 4.Then, go to your Datadog account and create a new organization API key and a user Application key.
- Step 1: Go to Organization Settings>Application Keys on Datadog.
- Step 2: Click the +New Key button to create a key. Name your key and hit Create.
- Step 3: Find your key in the Application Keys tab. Then, copy it.
5. Return to your Resmo account. Enter the copied keys into the related key fields (Organization API Key and User App Key).
6. Select a site from the dropdown menu on the last field.
7. Hit the create button, and that's it! You're ready to query your Datadog resources.
- 1.Go to Integrations>Datadog.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal and select the Datadog integration you wish to uninstall.
- 3.You have two options;
- 1.To temporarily pause the integration, click the Disable button.
- 2.To permanently remove the integration, click the Delete button.