Guide for Resmo Qualys integration
Resmo seamlessly integrates with your Qualys account to help you keep your resources and configurations visible, secure, and compliant.
- Collect your Qualys resources like users, findings, and compliance scans in one place.
- Query your Qualys assets and keep track of every single change.
- Set up security rules to continuously evaluate your security posture.
- Receive timely notifications about resource and configuration changes.
Once you sign up to Resmo, you can easily integrate your account with Qualys using the API URL of your account and your user credentials.
The integration uses your username and password to authenticate with Qualys API. Please be careful to use a user with the following permissions:
- Compliance Scan List
- Host List Detection
- User List
- Search Web Application
- Search Web Application Scans
- Search Web Application Findings
- Search Host Assets
Resmo aggregates Qualys resources, including users, compliance scans, host assets, and more.
See the full list:
- 1.Select Qualys on the Integrations page on your Resmo account.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Enter your user credentials (username and password) into the required fields.
5. Enter the API Url of your Qualys account on the integration screen’s API Url field.
6. Hit the Create button, and you are ready to run queries.
- 1.Select Qualys on your Integrations page.
- 2.From the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal, click the Qualys integration you wish to uninstall.
- 3.To temporarily disable your Qualys integration, click the Disable button, or you can permanently remove it by clicking the Delete button.