Guide for Resmo Brex Integration
Resmo Brex integration helps you gain visibility over your Brex resources, like companies, departments, and users, while keeping your environment secure and compliant.
- Collect your Brex assets like users, locations, departments, and companies in a single asset directory.
- Query your resources using SQL or free text search.
- Automate your security and compliance checks with managed or custom rules.
- Receive notifications when there is a rule change.
- Keep track of resource and configuration changes.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Select Brex on your Integrations page on Resmo.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Log in to your Brex account on a new tab on your browser.
- 4.Go to Create Token under the Developer -> Settings page.
- 5.Create and copy the Read-only Auth Token from your Brex account. Required scopes:
- Users Read
- Locations Read
- Departments Read
- Companies Read
- 6.Paste it to the API Token field on the setup page.
- 7.Hit the Create button.
- 8.That's it! Now you can start querying your Brex resources.
- 1.Select Brex on your Integrations page.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal and select the Brex integration you wish to remove.
- 3.To temporarily pause your Brex integration, click the Disable button. You can also permanently uninstall it by clicking the Delete button.