Guide for Resmo Tenable integration
Resmo Tenable integration ensures the security and compliance of your Tenable environment.
- Collect and monitor your Tenable resources like scans, findings, and users in one place
- Query across your Tenable environment using SQL or free text search
- Set up security rules for continuous security assessments
- Get notifications when a resource or configuration changes
Once you sign up to Resmo, you can easily integrate your account with Tenable.io access key and secret key. The integration uses your access key and secret key to authenticate with Tenable.io API. Please be careful to use a user with the following permissions:
- List Users
- List Groups
- List Permissions
- List Scans
- Export Assets
- Export Vulnerabilities
- Search scan configurations
- Search scans
- Search vulnerabilities
- List images
- List repositories
- Get image report
Resmo collects a wide range of Tenable resources for visibility, including assets, images, users, scans, and more.
See the complete list:
- 1.Select Tenable on the Integrations page of your Resmo account.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Go to your Tenable account on a new tab on your browser.
- 4.Navigate to My Account -> API Keys -> Generate. Then, copy your generated API key.
- 5.Enter your access key on the integration screen’s Access Key field.
- 6.Enter your secret key on the integration screen’s Secret Key field.
- 7.Hit the create button, and you are ready to run queries.
- 1.Select Tenable on your Integrations page.
- 2.Open the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal and select the integrated account you want to remove.
- 3.To temporarily pause the integration, hit the Disable button; you can always enable it back later on.
- 4.For permanent uninstallation, click the Delete button. Note that this action cannot be undone.