Resmo's integration with 1Password ensures comprehensive monitoring and advanced analysis of item usage and critical audit events.
- Monitor access to sensitive information with detailed log entries that provide timestamps, event types, and user identities for every access or modification.
- Consolidate all item usage logs in a centralized system, merging 1Password logs with other integrations for a comprehensive overview.
- Visualize item usage patterns and trends through an Activity Graph, helping organizations understand how shared vault items are utilized.
- Ensure log integrity, ensuring that once an item access event is recorded, it remains unchangeable, preserving the authenticity of audit logs.
- Search and refine audit logs effortlessly using a range of filters, search bars, and grouping options, making it easier to detect anomalies or specific events for in-depth analysis.
Currently, Resmo's integration with 1Password supports only the Audit Logs feature; upon successful integration, users can seamlessly access and review system activities linked to their 1Password account via the dedicated Audit Logs page.
- 1.From your Integrations page on Resmo, find and select 1Password.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button from the right bottom corner of the opening modal window.
- 3.Go to your 1Password account on a new tab and navigate to Events Reporting.
- 4.Once you name your token, continue with the fields under "Set up token".
Specify the following:
- Token name
- Token expiration
- Events to report
- 5.Next, save your token and copy it.
- 6.Return to your 1Password integration screen on Resmo and paste the API Token into the related field.
- 7.Select your 1Password server. (e.g. 1Password Business, 1Password Enterprise, etc.)
- 8.Hit the Create button and your integration is all set!
- 1.Select 1Password on your Integrations page on Resmo.
- 2.From the Connected Integrations tab on the modal, click the account you want to remove.
- 3.To temporarily pause the integration click the Disable button. For permanent deletion, click the Delete button.