Azure DevOps Integration
Guide for Resmo Azure DevOps integration
- Aggregate your Azure DevOps assets on a single platform.
- Query your Azure DevOps users, teams, projects, and much more using Resmo's powerful SQL engine.
- Set up premade or custom rules to automatically and continuously assess your resources and configurations for security and compliance.
- Get notifications based on Azure DevOps resource configurations, changes, and security violations.
Resmo has an Azure DevOps application that you can install once you sign up for a Resmo account. Our application uses API to make the initial polling and receive existing resources. Then, we receive resource changes and updates in real-time by regular polling.
- 1.Go to your Integrations page and select Azure DevOps.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Click the Create button.
- 4.You'll be redirected to Azure DevOps. Accept permissions.
- 5.You are ready! Now you can start querying your Azure DevOps resources!
- Resmo collects data for organizations that you are an owner of.
- The Organization Settings -> Application connection policies -> Third-party application access via OAuth must be enabled for accessing organization resources via OAuth.
- 1.Go to Integrations -> Azure DevOps.
- 2.From the Connected Integrations tab of the opening modal, click the Azure DevOps integration you wish to uninstall.
- 3.You'll see two options on the top right; Disable and Delete. Disabling your integration makes Resmo pause all related polling until you enable it back again. Deleting, on the other hand, permanently removes it and cannot be undone.