Comment on page
Overview of Resmo user roles.
We are working on flexible user permissions at the moment. Contact us to learn more and make suggestions.
Each account has one owner. An owner can:
- Transfer ownership to another user within the same account.
- Change user roles
Contact us through chat to change ownership.
An admin can:
- Add, update, delete integrations
- Invite users
- Change user roles (except Owner)
- Add, update, delete queries
- Add, update, delete rules and rule notifications
- Add, update, and delete resource groups
Users have read-only access to everything and can query the collected data. They can save queries and delete their own queries.
They can't see other users, integrations and can't take any actions on them.