Guide for Resmo Wizer integration
Resmo seamlessly connects to Wizer to bring asset visibility, security, and compliance into your environment.
- Collect your master report.
- Query your master report using SQL or free text search.
- Set up custom rules and run custom SQL queries to improve your asset visibility.
- Receive timely notifications when there is a security rule violation.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Select Wizer on the Integrations page of your Resmo account.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button at the bottom right corner of the opening modal.
- 3.Go to your Wizer account on a new tab.
- 4.Request your API Key information from Wizer via email.
- 5.After receiving your API Key, paste it to the API Key field on the setup page.
- 6.Hit the Create button.
- 7.All set! Now you can start running queries on your Wizer resources.
- 1.Select Wizer on your Integrations page.
- 2.Navigate to the Connected Integrations tab on the opening modal.
- 3.Click the Wizer integration you wish to remove.
- 4.To temporarily pause your Wizer integration, click the Disable button from the upper righthand of the page. This way, you can enable it back whenever you like.
- 5.Or, you can permanently uninstall by clicking the Delete button instead. Mind that this action cannot be undone.