Guide for Resmo Jotform integration
Resmo integrates with Jotform to help you gain visibility, security, and compliance over your Jotform resources.
- Collect your Jotform resources like forms, users, and reports in a single asset directory.
- Query across your assets using SQL or free text search.
- Visualize asset relations in graph view.
- Automate security checks with rules and get notified of anomalies in near real-time.
Once you sign up and log in to Resmo, you can easily connect your Jotform account to Resmo using an API key. Resmo uses API to start the initial polling and collect existing resources. Then, it receives resource changes and updates in real-time through regular polling.
Resources you can collect with your Jotform integration include:
- Sub-users (account users)
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account and go to your Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button and add Jotform.
- 3.Name your integration and optionally type a description.
4. Go to your Jotform account and create an API token from the User Settings-> API -> API Keys section if you haven't created it already.
5. If you are an Enterprise customer, enter your Jotform subdomain into the integration screen's subdomain field.
6. Hit the Create button, and your integrations will be ready.
- 1.Go to your Integration page on Resmo.
- 2.Open the Jotform integration you want to remove.
- 3.You can temporarily disable the integration by clicking the Disable button from the top right or permanently uninstall it by clicking the Delete button.