Guide for Resmo Brex Integration
Resmo Brex integration helps you gain visibility over your Brex resources, like companies, departments, and users, while keeping your environment secure and compliant.
- Collect your Brex assets like users, locations, departments, and companies in a single asset directory.
- Query your resources using SQL or free text search.
- Automate your security and compliance checks with managed or custom rules.
- Receive notifications when there is a rule change.
- Keep track of resource and configuration changes.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Sign up or sign in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Go to your Integrations page and click the Add Integration button.
3. Add Brex.
4. Name your Brex integrations and optionally write a description.
5. Go to Create Token under the Developer -> Settings page.
6. Create and copy the Read-only Auth Token from your Brex account. Required scopes:
- Users Read
- Locations Read
- Departments Read
- Companies Read
7. Paste it to the API Token field on the setup page.
8. Hit the Create button.
9. That's it! Now you can start querying your Brex resources.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account and navigate to the Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Brex integration you wish to remove.
- 3.To temporarily pause your Brex integration, click the Disable button. You can also permanently uninstall it by clicking the Delete button.
Last modified 5mo ago