Guide for Resmo DocuSign integration
DocuSign can easily be integrated with Resmo to maintain your assets' security, compliance, and visibility.
- Collect your directory assets like users, groups, and organizations from your DocuSign account.
- Query your DocuSign users, groups, organizations, and more.
- Set up custom security rules and run custom SQL queries to improve your asset visibility.
- Visualize your resource security using graph view or dashboards.
- Receive timely notifications of critical security rule changes.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Sign up or sign in to Resmo and navigate to the Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button and add DocuSign.
- 3.Type a descriptive name for the integration and, optionally, a description.
- 4.You'll be redirected to DocuSign. Accept permissions.
- 5.Your DocuSign integration is ready! Now you can start querying your resources!
- 1.Go to your Integrations page on Resmo and click the DocuSign integration you want to remove.
- 2.For temporary disabling, click the Disable button from the upper right corner. This will pause the integration until the next time you enable it back.
- 3.Or, you can permanently remove it by clicking the Delete button instead. Note that this action cannot be undone.