Integration guide for Resmo Slack Integration.
- Query your Slack workspaces, teams, and channels.
- Set up rules and rule notifications to detect changes and configurations.
- Check your Slack security and compliance posture using the Slack Best Practices pack.
- Collect and monitor all your Slack resources from a single place.
- Set up custom rules and run custom SQL queries to improve asset visibility.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- API polling
Resmo + Slack integration helps you monitor and query your Slack resources including channels, channel members, teams, users, user groups, and more.
See the complete updated list:
- Check if team members enabled two-factor authentication (2FA)
- View users only allowed to log in from certain domains
- List channels and their creators
- Detect externally shared channels
- List active bot users
- Identify workspace owners
- 1.Sign up or log in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Navigate to the Integrations page. Then, click the Add Integration button and select Slack.
- 3.Type a descriptive name for the integration and, optionally a description.
4. You’ll be redirected to Slack. Accept the permissions.
You can review the required permissions from the same page.
5. All set! Now you can start running queries on your Slack resources.
- 1.Navigate to Settings>Integrations and select the Slack integration you wish to remove.
- 2.To temporarily pause the integration, click the Disable button; to permanently uninstall it, click the delete button.
- If you uninstall the Resmo App on Slack, we don’t delete the integration from your Resmo account. You can continue viewing your resources and querying them.
- Coming Soon: We are working on displaying a mark to inform you that you deleted the integration and will no longer be receiving updates.
- If you uninstall Slack App on Resmo, you need to go to your Slack account and delete the Resmo App to uninstall the integration. The auto-deletion feature is coming soon.