Guide for Resmo Linear integration
Resmo integrates with Linear in one click to bring complete visibility, security, and compliance into your environment.
- Collect your directory assets like users, teams, and projects from your Linear account.
- Query your Linear users, teams, projects, and more using SQL or free text search.
- Set up custom security rules and run custom SQL queries to improve your asset visibility.
- Get notified of critical security rule violations in near real-time.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Sign up or sign in to Resmo and navigate to the Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button and add Linear.
3. Name your Linear integration and optionally write a description.
4. Hit the Create button.
5. You'll be redirected to Linear. Accept permissions.
6. Your Linear integration is ready! Now you can start querying your resources.
- 1.Go to your Integrations page on Resmo.
- 2.Click the Linear integration you want to remove.
- 3.You can either temporarily disable the integration or permanently delete it. Depending on your choice, click the related button (Disable / Delete) from the upper right corner, as seen in the image below.