Guide for Resmo Sentry Integration
Resmo integrates with Sentry to keep your resources and configurations secure and compliant.
- Collect directory assets like users, teams, projects, and integrations from your Sentry account.
- Query your Sentry resources using SQL or Free Text search.
- Set up custom security rules or use predefined ones to improve your security posture.
- Get real-time notifications when there's a change in your security rule status.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
Resmo consolidates Sentry resources in a single asset inventory, including Integrations, Organizations, Users, and Teams.
See the full list:
- 1.Sign up or sign in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Go to your Integrations page and click the Add Integration button.
- 3.Add Sentry from the integrations list.
4. Name your Sentry integration and optionally write a description.
5. Go to Auth Tokens under the Sentry Account Details page.
6. Create a new Auth Token.
7. Copy the Read-only Auth Token from your Sentry account. Required scopes:
(project:read, team:read, org:integrations, org:read, member:read, event:read)
8. Paste it to the Auth Token field on the setup page.
9. Hit the Create button, and your integration is all set! Now you can start running queries on your Sentry resources.
- 1.Log in to your Resmo account.
- 2.Navigate to the Integrations page and click the Sentry integration you wish to remove.
- 3.To temporarily pause your Sentry integration, click the Disable button. For permanent uninstallation, click the Delete button.