Guide for Resmo LastPass integration
Resmo integrates with LastPass to help you safeguard your LastPass assets with complete visibility, security, and compliance.
- Collect your LastPass directory assets like users and groups.
- Query your LastPass resources using SQL or free text search.
- Set up custom rules and run custom SQL queries to improve asset visibility.
- Get notified of critical rule changes in real-time.
Resmo uses API to do the initial polling and collect existing resources. Following the initial polling, it receives updates and changes in real-time through webhook and regular polling.
- 1.Sign up or sign in to Resmo. Then, go to your Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button and add LastPass.
3. Type a descriptive name for your LastPass integration and optionally a description.
4. Go to the Admin Dashboard of your LastPass account.
5. Copy your account number under the dashboard header.
6. Paste it to the Customer Id field on the setup page.
7. Go to the Advanced page on your LastPass account.
8. Go to the Enterprise API section.
9. Create a Provisioning Hash, or if you already have one, copy it.
10. Paste it to the Provisioning Hash field on the integration setup page.
11. Click the Create button on your Resmo LastPass integration screen.
12. All set! Now you can start running queries on your LastPass resources.
- 1.Go to your Integrations page on Resmo.
- 2.Click the LastPass integration you wish to uninstall.
- 3.To temporarily pause the integration, click the Disable button from the top right. For permanent removal, click the Delete button.
Reach out to our team for support and troubleshooting requests via live chat or email us at [email protected]