Guide for Resmo Tenable integration
Resmo Tenable integration ensures the security and compliance of your Tenable environment.
- Collect and monitor your Tenable resources like scans, findings, and users in one place
- Query across your Tenable environment using SQL or free text search
- Set up security rules for continuous security assessments
- Get notifications when a resource or configuration changes
Once you sign up to Resmo, you can easily integrate your account with Tenable.io access key and secret key. The integration uses your access key and secret key to authenticate with Tenable.io API. Please be careful to use a user with the following permissions:
Resmo collects a wide range of Tenable resources for visibility, including assets, images, users, scans, and more.
See the complete list:
- 1.Sign up or sign in to Resmo and go to your Integrations page.
- 2.Click the Add Integration button.
- 3.Add Tenable.
4. Name the integration, and optionally write a description.
5. Go to your Tenable account. Navigate to My Account -> API Keys -> Generate. Then, copy your generated API key.
6. Enter your access key on the integration screen’s Access Key field.
7. Enter your secret key on the integration screen’s Secret Key field.
8. Hit the create button, and you are ready to run queries.
- 1.Login to your Resmo account.
- 2.Go to the integrations page and open the Tenable integration you want to uninstall.
- 3.To temporarily pause the integration, hit the Disable button; you can always enable it back later on.
- 4.For permanent uninstallation, click the Delete button. Note that this action cannot be undone.